October 28, 2014

5 Gluten and Dairy Free Halloween Treats

Oh my heavens, it looks like I will be joining the ranks of dairy free individuals!  This is a fairly recent discovery, but it seems that dairy is causing focal seizures just like gluten does for me.  Back to the neurologist!  In the meantime, toss on your Halloween costume from last year and whip up one of these gluten and dairy free treats.  I may be investing in a vegan chocolate company soon...

5.  Mini Vegan Butterfinger Cheesecakes

 Peanut butter and chocolate.  That's all you need to know.


 4.  Vegan Pumpkin Truffle Pops

Food on a stick has never looked this good.


3.  Chocolate Ghost Cupcakes

Sweet and simple.  I think Martha would approve.


2.  Chewy Pumpkin Cookies

None of us are immune to the cult following that is pumpkin pie spice.


1.  Monster Halloween Candy Bark

Nothing says "Halloween" like homemade vegan googley eyes.


Happy Haunting!

No comments: